MARCH 12, 2020 – 8 PM PT
To Our Valued Guests,
Thank you for being a valuable member of the TOCA community. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, our highest priority remains the health, safety and well-being of our guests, accompanying guests, and employees. We are taking precautionary measures in accordance with guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local health authorities to protect the health of our community. These include:
• Maintaining a low-density environment: TOCA Training Centers principally operate in a low-density environment and we are committed to our mission of providing high quality, one-on-one training and small group classes. We are proactively managing class sizes and reducing congestion in waiting areas.
• Facility cleaning and disinfection: We are cleaning our facilities with appropriate cleansers, installing hand sanitizers and increasing sanitization of high-touch surfaces.
• Employee greeting etiquette: Our employees are discouraged from physical contact with our guests (avoiding handshakes and high-fives) and encouraged to facilitate appropriate social distancing.
• Employee awareness and wellness: Daily updates of the evolving situation, hygiene practices (including regular handwashing), and operational information are shared with our employees. Any employee who is not feeling well is required to remain home and to seek medical attention.
• Staying informed: We have established a corporate task force which monitors daily the recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities to implement best practices.
• Confirming guest health: We are asking any guest or accompanying guest who is not feeling well to please stay home and to seek medical attention. We will credit you for any prepaid session to a future appointment.
These additional layers of action are precautionary and are designed to help ensure the peace of mind you expect from a TOCA Training Center.
We are committed to safeguarding your well-being and to make sound decisions based on the most up-to-date guidelines established by the CDC and local health authorities. As of now, your local TOCA Training Center remains open. However, we understand that whether or not to participate in a session or class is a personal choice so if you would like to cancel an appointment, we are happy to help you reschedule or will provide you credit towards future use. Please contact your local TOCA Training Center for more information.
Once again, thank you for being a part of the TOCA community. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Yoshi Maruyama, CEO of TOCA Football